What information to we collect?
As part of your site visit, we may ask for your voluntary submission of personal information. This is typically done when you request information from us. When you use this website, we may collect the following information about you:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Device User Agent
- IP address
- Information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us
How do we use information?
We will use your personal information in the following ways:
- Provide you with information that you have requested.
- Reply to specific queries you may raise regarding Reality Group and its operating companies.
- To deliver the best online experience by understanding how you use our website to provide you with better ways of accessing information.
- Process and consider any job application you may have submitted.
Do we pass personal information to third parties?
To help us process your personal information for the purposes outlined in this policy, we may share your personal information with other group companies, affiliates, and third parties. In the event that we or any of our assets are involved in a sale or similar corporate transaction, we may disclose your personal information. Rest assured that we will require any third parties who receive your personal information to keep it confidential. We may also be required to disclose your personal information to third parties if we reasonably believe that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law, to investigate suspected or actual unlawful or prohibited activities (such as fraud), or to take action to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
- Essential Cookies - We use essential cookies to enable services that you have specifically requested. These cookies are necessary to allow you to navigate and use the features of the website, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, some parts of the website may not function properly or be accessible.
- Performance - Our website uses analytical cookies to collect information about the pages that you visit. These cookies gather data on how users interact with the website, including which pages are visited most frequently and whether users experience any errors while browsing. Please note that these cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We only use this information to improve the functioning and usability of the website.
- Functionality - These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
Third Party Websites
How long do we keep your information?
We will hold your personal information for a period of 24 months.
You are entitled to ask:
- for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information.
- request the correction of any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- to have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted. Please contact us using the details set out below if you would like to exercise any of these rights. You also have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority if you're not happy with how we've handled your personal information. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner's Office (https://ico.org.uk/).
How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we use your personal information or wish to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data, please contact us.
Do we record telephone call?
For training and monitoring purposes, we reserve the right to record phone calls.
This helps to ensure that you stay informed about how we are collecting, processing, and protecting your personal information. If you continue to use our website after any changes to this policy have been made, you are deemed to have accepted the updated policy.